Title: Sr. Systems Engineer/Project Manager
Location: Port Hueneme, CA
Type of hire: Employee – this is a contingent hire based upon contract award. This effort is in the proposal stage – need your reply ASAP.
Salary/Benefits: Based upon experience – Negotiable
Education: A Master’s degree (MS/MA) Engineering, Mathematics, Scientific, or Technology discipline.
Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years of Systems Engineering / Project Management experience with Navy Weapon/Combat Systems and associated equipment, demonstrating experience and ability to meet the following job description requirements:
- Test, install, operate, and maintain diverse electronic/mechanical equipment and systems.
- Engineering analysis including risk analysis and risk management.
- Model and develop computer based simulations.
- Investigate and resolve obsolescence issues.
- Lead a team on the most complex engineering assignments.
- Develop of written and oral technical reports.